Platforms and teams
The CRB at CHIC has two dedicated premises covering an area of 300m2, fitted and equipped, to ensure the preparation and preservation of biological resources.
The main premises are comprised of:
- A room for the reception, dispatch and computerised recording of biological samples.
- A laboratory for the pre-analysis treatment of biological samples.
- A molecular biology laboratory for the extraction and preparation of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- A laboratory with microbiological safety cabinets
- Two secured air-conditioned rooms containing freezers from -20° to -80°C which are constantly monitored (Spy® sensors, Sirius software) and equipped with temperature alarms linked to the hospital security computer.